Lunar Eclipse Tarot Spread

9:15:00 AM

I found this cool spread, you might want to try!





1. What areas of my life is being most affected during this period? ACE OF WANDS
2. What is currently eclipsed in my life? FOUR OF PENTACLES
3. What  may be hiding in the shadows? ACE OF CUPS
4. What keeps me from embracing the light? THREE OF WANDS
5. How can I accept the shadows and move past them? THREE OF SWORDS
6. What, or who should I leave behind at the end of this Eclipse? JUDGMENT
7. What in my life is expanding and growing? KING OF PENTACLES
8. What message does the Moon have for me after this Eclipse? THE CHARIOT
9. What energies are going to emerge as a result of the Lunar Eclipse? FOUR OF SWORDS


 

1. What areas of my life is being most affected during this period? ACE OF WANDS
This is a gorgeous card, very powerful and energetic.  You can feel the creative power.  I have been very, very creative in the days leading to this eclipse.  It also represents inheritance, which coincidentally I received this week.

2. What is currently eclipsed in my life? FOUR OF PENTACLES
The character in this card reminds me of Obama from afar, but I think it may represent Trump, as it means conservatism, which I just don't understand!  This card can also mean a legacy or a gift, again my inheritance from my grandmother in France.

3. What  may be hiding in the shadows? ACE OF CUPS
Overflowing emotions! Thing is they are not hiding in the shadows, they are coming out! Like when you turn on a light and the cock roaches run!  It can also represent instability.


 

4. What keeps me from embracing the light? THREE OF WANDS
She is embracing the light! I love the lotuses. The only thing blocking me from embracing my light has been communication difficulties with a friend, probably caused by the Mars square to Mercury retrograde that is happening now.  This card can actually mean avoiding conflict, which essentially I did not do, normally I stuff it.

5. How can I accept the shadows and move past them? THREE OF SWORDS
Dang, sort of ominous card! It reminds me of the Men in Black.  It's the internal self-critic.  It can also mean "conscious insight and decisive realization."

6. What, or who should I leave behind at the end of this Eclipse? JUDGMENT
Yes, always a good idea to leave behind judgment! of self and others.  It can also mean disillusionment.


 

7. What in my life is expanding and growing? KING OF PENTACLES
Well, my small inheritance came this week, after waiting nearly two years.  So now we have to decide where to invest it.  This card also represent being a capable business person.  

8. What message does the Moon have for me after this Eclipse? THE CHARIOT
The chariot is about balance and unity of duality, to me.  It is also about taking charge in my life.

9. What energies are going to emerge as a result of the Lunar Eclipse? FOUR OF SWORDS
These four men look comfortable, peaceful and unified.  They are sitting in an oasis, and with their swords all together, it represents peace or a truce. It can also represent concentration.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Tarot

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images